The Association of Book Publishers of B.C.'s list of the top-selling books for the week of Aug. 17.
1. Sockeye Silver, Saltchuck Blue — Robert Budd, illustrated by Roy Henry Vickers (Harbour Publishing).
2. Chop Suey Nation: The Legion Cafe and Other Stories from Canada’s Chinese Restaurants — Ann Hui (Douglas & McIntyre).
3. Boom & Bust: The Resilient Women of Historic Telegraph Cove — Jennifer Butler (TouchWood Editions).
4. Wildlife of Western Canada — Tom Hunter (Heritage House Publishing).
5. The Secret Wisdom of Nature: Trees, Animals and the Extraordinary Balance of All Living Things: Stories from Science and Observation — Peter Wohlleben, translated by Jane Billinghurst (Greystone Books).
6. A Year on the Wild Side: A West Coast Naturalists Almanac — Briony Penn (TouchWood Editions).
7. West Coast 123s — Jocey Asnong (Rocky Mountain Books).
8. The New Beachcomber’s Guide to the Pacific Northwest — J. Duane Sept (Harbour Publishing).
9. In the Valleys of the Noble Beyond — John Zada (Greystone Books).
10. Along the E&N: A Journey Back to the Historic Hotels of Vancouver Island — Glen A. Mofford (TouchWood Editions).
11. The Woo-Woo: How I Survived Ice Hockey, Drug Raids, Demons and My Crazy Chinese Family — Lindsay M. Wong (Arsenal Pulp Press).
12. A Deceptive Devotion — Iona Whishaw (TouchWood Editions).
13. Moccasin Square Gardens — Richard Van Camp (Douglas & McIntyre).
14. 109 Walks in British Columbia’s Lower Mainland — John Halliday and Alice Purdey, previous edition by Mary and David Macaree (Greystone Books).
15. Popular Day Hikes: Vancouver Island — Theo Dombrowski (Rocky Mountain Books).
— Compiled by the Association of Book Publishers of B.C.